Eid-ul-Fitr greetings are very special to deal with the friends and family on the happy occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr. Muslims wait eagerly for the day of Eid-ul-Fitr. They take the preparation to celebrate the day for many days before the Eid day. This is the most important day in the Islamic Calendar. Muslim use different types of greeting to invite and wish their friend on this occasion. Some Eid-ul-Fitr greetings are provided below for you.
Eid-ul-fitr greetings by SMS
Today is the dawn of technology. Almost every grownups use mobile phone. That’s why they now send the Eid-ul-Fitr greeting via SMS. The SMS contains some sweet talks like:
- Just tell me one time, I’ll take you the moon of the Eid
Just say once, I’ll take all the laughter for you on the Eid Day.
Just accept my greeting, there is nothing pay. Eid Mubarak…
- Each people love to be happy but I want you to be happy. Eid Mubarak…
Eid-ul-fitr greetings by cards
The Eid-ul-Fitr greetings are provided along with a card or sending SMS in the mobile. Nowadays it’s been passed through different social website. Online card is also popular. But people love to offer card for the Eid day.
There are difference between the Eid-ul-Fitr greetings according to relation and intimacy. Those described below by some categories.
Eid-ul-Fitr greetings for the adults
Adults often greet through SMS. But Eid card is not very unpopular among them. They usually greet as a well wisher. Sometimes they greet to show the feelings and love. Sometimes they send some flowers of light gifts with the greetings. The Eid-ul-Fitr greetings of adults are something like:
- This Eid will be as beautiful as the new moon of the most beautiful person as you… (Nearest friend and well wisher use this type of greetings)
- Allah has blessed us with Eid-ul-Fitr. Let’s thank Him for His kindness. Let’s do at least one good deed for this day. Eid Mubarak to you and your family… (Mostly middle ages people use this type of lines)
- My love is for you always. It’s always boundless and always will be the same. On this Eid I wish you get all the happiness and loves from the world. Be happy my dear. (Lovers use this type of sentences)
- You the dearest and nearest to me, mother. Nothing can be compared to your love. Nothing can be enough to greet you on the Eid day. Hope you would be the happiest person forever. (Children to mother)
Eid-ul-Fitr greetings for the Kids
Kids’ hearts are the simplest thing on the earth. They can’t think any complicated language and some time provide greeting cards as it is without writing anything. The cards contain some good lines as usual. The Eid-ul-Fitr greetings of the kids are something like:
- Dear friend, please come to my home on the Eid day. Eid Mubarak…
- I am sending this card to my buddy with lots of love and wishes. Eid Mubarak…
- Be happy and glow always like the new moon of Eid-ul-Fitr…
- Brother, I wish you will come to my house with a good amount of Eid bonus… 🙂