Eid ul adha is a festival of sacrifice of the beasts. Muslims from entire world celebrate this day almost in a same way. Their main purposes are always to sacrifice for Allah’s satisfaction and celebrate the day with a great joy. They also celebrate this occasion making different categories of foods but Eid ul adha recipes Are almost same everywhere but many people cooks them as they want or love to have.
Eid ul adha recipes
Among Eid ul adha recipes we can tell the Gosht recipes as main of all dishes. People love to have them. They cook different items based on Qurbani Gosht (the Ghosts comes from the scarified beasts).But people also love some sweets on this happy day. Sweet foods are must on the Eid days of Muslim.
Eid ul adha spicy foods
Eid ul adha Gosht recipes are highly spiced. People cook different items with food such as Gosht curry, Kaabab, pilaf etc. Here is given one of the spicy recipes of Gosht curry below.
Recipe: Gosht curry
- Gosht of sacrificed beasts
- Garam Mashala (mix of different spices like black cardamom, green cardamom, cinnamon, cloves etc)
- Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Chillis
- Oil, salt
- Potatoes (if you want).
- First wash the Gosht very well and cut 15-16 pieces of onions and some Chilies.
- Make a pest of ginger and garlic mixing with some onions.
- Then take some good but not so much of oil in the pan.
- Then after few minutes of heating the oil leave the onions in the oil. Then put the chilies along with the Garam Mashala and the pests into the pan.
- Add a pinch of turmeric into the cooking.
- Then cook them for a few minutes then you can add your Goshts in to the pot.
- Then add some salt for flavor and cook until the Goshts get fully cooked.
- Then add some more water and some potatoes to it if you want. Cook for several minutes and it will be ready to taste.
Semai is one of the most favorite sweet dishes or Eid ul adha recipes for Muslim on Eid day. It is one kind of sweet desert made from the dried semai. Semai is available at market. It is the best Eid day beginning sweet dish. The simple procedure is given below.
- Green cardamom, nuts etc other spices used for increasing taste.
- First cook the milk well and add the spices and sugar.
- Then simply add the Semai into it.
- Keep on a little heat.
- That’s it, it’s ready now.