Eid ul Adha is a very special occasion for Muslim religion. Muslims celebrate this occasion and wish other with various sweet talks and wishing blessing of Allah for them. My purpose is telling you about Eid ul Adha wishes and you will come to know about Eid ul Adha wishes though this article.
- 1 Eid ul Adha Wishes-Standard
- 2 Common wishes on Eid ul Adha
- 2.0.1 If you are going to wish your friends then you can say or write in your card or SMS
- 2.0.2 You can use these line to wish you loving one (girlfriend or boyfriend)
- 2.0.3 You can wish your office boss or office mates through this
- 2.0.4 If you want to wish your mother you can write
- 2.0.5 You can also wish your child by these lines
- 3 What you should wish others
Eid ul Adha Wishes-Standard
Normally people use the combination of two beautiful words “Eid Mubarak” on both Eid days to wish.
They only wish on Eid days but also before and after the Eid day they wish their near and dear ones.
They also use “Eid ul Adha Mubarak” or “Happy Eid” as Eid ul Adha wishes.
Many people can create rhymes and they make different rhymes instantly to wish their friends and loving one. Such as
May this Eid
Come to you as a beautiful bride.
Let the all the moon light
Upon you on this Eid.
Sending all the wishes and love
Common wishes on Eid ul Adha
You can use different types of lines with greetings which are as usually used. There are some examples given below.
If you are going to wish your friends then you can say or write in your card or SMS
- “I wish Allah would fill your heart and your home with unlimited joy and moments of happiness and peace. Wishing you Eid Mubarak”
You can use these line to wish you loving one (girlfriend or boyfriend)
- “You presence in my heart makes me full of life and happy, on this Eid and upcoming every Eid in my life I want you beside me holding my hand. Eid Mubarak”
You can wish your office boss or office mates through this
- “The best few times of my life I have spent working with you. Hope to be together in all small and big problems. Eid Mubarak ”
If you want to wish your mother you can write
Sending all the angels to protect you
All happiness to make you forget the sadness
All the smiles to make you laugh
With my best wishes.
Eid Mubarak MOTHER”
You can also wish your child by these lines
“My dear, you are a blessing in my life,
You face should beam always with smile
What you should wish others
Sacrifice of Eid ul Adha
All the Muslim celebrates this day to respect to the holy Prophet Abraham. He was ready to kill his own son Ishmael to follow Allah’s order as Allah came to his dream and ordered him to sacrifice his son. Saitan (demon) was busy in deviating Abraham to Allah so that he didn’t follow the Almighty. But Abraham was devoted and was about to sacrifice his son. But Allah stopped all these things as he was just testing Abraham without any intension to hurt him or his child. He ordered that a lamb be sacrificed instead of Ishmael and so happened then.
How to “use the Sacrifice of Eid ul Adha” for your wises
All the histories of Eid ul Adha are very significant for Muslim .The day of sacrificing was declared by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as a day of festival of sacrifice. Every year at the last day of Hajj People celebrate this day sacrificing beasts at Mecca and all over the world. So Muslims can wish themselves so that they remember the sacrifice of Abraham by using these types of lines,
- “Be devoted to Allah as Abraham, Allah will bless you with heaven on earth and after earth.” or
- “Remember the great sacrifice of Abraham. On this Eid day wishing your life would follow the path of Abraham and Islam.”